Battlefield Times
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Newsfeed
BFH Twitter
Latest topics
» Jorunalists Forum Extras
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 11:53 pm by MassiveImpulsa

» Im back and better!
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 2:39 am by Sondre Grande

» Bad news...
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:16 pm by Elitejon

» Enough from me...
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:14 pm by Elitejon

» A couple questions
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 1:10 pm by Sondre Grande

» Important Info!
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:01 pm by Elitejon

» Design Inspiration.
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyMon Oct 04, 2010 4:00 pm by Elitejon

» Mugshots of our Members
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:43 pm by mikkomik

» Hi, im metsman
Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 12:15 am by Sondre Grande

Application as Journalist and/or Photographer.

5 posters

Go down

Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. Empty Application as Journalist and/or Photographer.

Post  PepijnP Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:07 pm

Hi, my name is Pepijn. I was born and raised in the Netherlands. I'm currently 15 years old and have a lot of english experience. I'm on the same school as MikkoMik and Mathe47 but I'm doing advanced english class, just like Mathe. I enjoy playing BFH and tell stories about my adventures. I am capable of using Adobe Photoshop and Flash CS4. I'd love to write for this newspaper and help to make it big. I hope you would like to have me on the team Very Happy

PepijnP

Antall Innlegg : 3

Back to top Go down

Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. Empty Hi!

Post  Sondre Grande Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:10 pm

Hi!

Thanks for putting in an application.
If you want to, you can be on team with Mikko and Mathe, if you want, because youre on the same school. But tell me: Youre all not the same person?

Sondre
Sondre Grande
Sondre Grande

Antall Innlegg : 48

http://www.mightycowards.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. Empty Re: Application as Journalist and/or Photographer.

Post  PepijnP Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:12 pm

No of course not lol. We can prove it in a chatroom or MSN. If you don't mind, I would prefer to not be in the same team as Mikkomik and mathe. I would rather make my own stories and artwork.

PepijnP

Back to top Go down

Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. Empty Ok

Post  Sondre Grande Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:14 pm

Hi.

If you dont want to, you dont need to be in same team.
Add me: sondre.grande@hotmail.co

Sondre-
Sondre Grande
Sondre Grande

Antall Innlegg : 48

http://www.mightycowards.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Application as Journalist and/or Photographer. Empty Re: Application as Journalist and/or Photographer.

Post  PepijnP Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:15 pm

Sondre Grande wrote:Hi.

If you dont want to, you dont need to be in same team.
Add me: sondre.grande@hotmail.co

Sondre-
I will add you in 4 hours I think. Because, I'm currently on school and after that, I was planning to go to Mikkomik.

PepijnP

Back to top Go down

Post  mikkomik Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:27 pm

I will try to add you too as soon as possible.
Than we can proof that we are not the same person.
mikkomik
mikkomik

Antall Innlegg : 30

https://www.youtube.com/mikko998

Back to top Go down

Post  Elitejon Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Welcome
Elitejon
Elitejon
Admin

Antall Innlegg : 114

https://bftimes.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MassiveImpulsa Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:03 pm

You seriously need to double check that miko doesn't have schizofreni..?

Lolz^^

MassiveImpulsa

Antall Innlegg : 58

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down